Friday 17 February 2012

Review: The Phantom Menace 3D (Third-Pass)

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D  poster

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (3D)
136 mins / Dir. George Lucas

You know how much I love this film, as I've made no secret of it.
I've done a retrospective of the movie here, a review of the 3D version here, and a nitpick that covers all the released versions here.

So I've drawn you a picture.

Star Wars, The Phantom Menace: Now in 3D.


Bit bigger? Oh, okay then.

Lasted well, but went out like a punk.


Fought excellently, then went out like a punk.


Won like a punk.


The film?

7/7

But you knew I'd say that.

Phantom Menace 3D ticket

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment