Sunday 9 June 2013

Torquay Photodump

Well, hi. It's been a bit quiet round here for the last week or so. That's largely because I've been busting my crimefighting moves down in Devon. Here are a few photos of that...

Cherub Reactor
Laird Wheel
Station Sky
Aerie Harbour
Crimefighter Palm
Set Cat
^^ Click for big ^^

You can see this sort of hipster rubbish on a regular(ish) basis by following my Instagram feed.
Now, with any luck, my local cinema will pull their finger out and show some new movies so that reviews can recommence.

*waits*



DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment