Tuesday 6 August 2013

Review: The World's End (third-pass)

World of Blackout Film Review

The World's End Poster

The World's End (third-pass)
Cert: 15 / 109 mins / Dir. Edgar Wright



Oh, you know the score by now. My first review of The World's End is here, and my second one is here. And since I haven't really got much more to say about it at the moment, I made you a picture instead.

 The World's End: Legoland
^^ Click for big / 1500*2115px / 494kb / Opens in new window ^^

You're very welcome.



And because you won't be happy until I've given it a score...


DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

• That there poster was made by myself (@MightyBlackout) as a piece of fan-art, and while the intellectual copyright lies with me for the piece itself, no ownership is claimed or implied over The World's End or the Lego figure likeness. By all means share it around, but please leave both my @ name and website information intact. You know what I'm getting at; don't go being a knob and reckoning you made it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment