Tuesday 24 December 2013

All I want for Christmas...


…is to make sure you never watch this scene the same way again.

A Christmas Carol

Episode VI: Return of the Altruist...

That face you make… look I so old to your eyes?

No! No, of course not.

When 1843 years old you reach, look as good you will not.

Master Christmas! You can't die!

Strong am I with Yuletide cheer, but not that strong.

Boxing Day is upon me, and soon New Year must fall…

But I've come back to complete my training!

No. Already know you, that which you need.

Then… I am a changed man…

Heh heh, not yet. One thing remains.

You must confront the future. Only then, a changed man will you be.

Be… the other… Eben… ee… zer…

…

I can't do it. I can't go on alone.

The Spirit of Christmas will always be with you…

…

Happy Christmas, you lovely lot!
Yen,
Blackout Towers,
December 2013.


DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment