It's that time again.
Mrs Blackout and myself have been to our happy place, namely Bournemouth. Would you like to see my massively self-indulgent photographs? Oh, you would? Here they are, then.
Click for big.
Earlier excursions into heavily filtered pretension can be found at...
• Bournemouth Photodump
• The Bournemouth Identity
• The Bournemouth Supremacy
• The Bournemouth Ultimatum
...and I make absolutely no apology whatsoever for the pun-like nature of the titles.
This sort of dreadfulness happens all the time on my Instagram feed. Come and join me, I love other people's hipster photographs almost as much as I love my own.
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.