Sunday 7 September 2014

The Bournemouth Conspiracy (12 Exp.)

It's that time again.
Mrs Blackout and myself have been to our happy place, namely Bournemouth. Would you like to see my massively self-indulgent photographs? Oh, you would? Here they are, then.

Click for big.


Foliage. Slider. Ghosts.
Skylight. Beacon. Secret.
Porthole. Closed. Telescope.
Fleet. Idling. Waves.



Earlier excursions into heavily filtered pretension can be found at...
Bournemouth Photodump
The Bournemouth Identity
The Bournemouth Supremacy
The Bournemouth Ultimatum

...and I make absolutely no apology whatsoever for the pun-like nature of the titles.

This sort of dreadfulness happens all the time on my Instagram feed. Come and join me, I love other people's hipster photographs almost as much as I love my own.


DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment