Tuesday 26 April 2011

133: Jedi Nights

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety.  Reader discretion is advised.
 

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to Adam…

BAWBAG!

…aka BawBag™ (his choice of pseudonym, not mine). We went to The Academy together, as well as hanging out at Lucasforums for a few years.

Ours was (IS) a bromance born eight years ago, of drinking, swearing and Star Wars (in common with a lot of my friends), and this man is at least partially responsible for the best/worst hangover I've had for some considerable time. Ow. Ow, my fucking head.

We met last night for the first time in real life at The Conan Doyle in Edinburgh, which rounded off a day of Miss Magpie and myself strolling around Princes Street and Rose Street, spending a bit of time in The National Gallery of Scotland, then heading up The Royal Mile for something to eat.

They've got some decent beer at The Conan Doyle, including the one that's made my head hurt.

If you ever fancy hanging around a Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy server with someone who enjoys beating the shit out of people with lightsabers, I can give no higher recommendation than BawBag

Day three? Dehydrating.

 
DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
 
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment