Monday 29 April 2013

Review: Iron Man 3 (third-pass)

World of Blackout Film Review

Iron Man 3 (3D) Poster

Iron Man 3 (3D) - Third-Pass / Spoiler-Free
Cert: 12A / 135 mins / Dir. Shane Black



Oh, hello there. I've been to see Iron Man 3 again, and while I do have some thoughts I want to expand on, I need to do a bit of background/context reading first. If it's words you're after, you can read my first (spoiler-free) review here, and my second (mildly spoilery) review here.

Meanwhile, as is par for the course, I've made you some pictures (click for big, opens in new window).

Skittlez / Iron Man 3 - Iron Man - You Know Who I Am…

Skittlez / Iron Man 3 - Iron Patriot - You Know Who I Am…

Skittlez/Iron Man 3 - The Mandarin - You Know Who I Am…

Hey, don't even mention it.



And because you won't be happy until I've given it a score...

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment