Saturday 23 July 2011

188: Unashamed Consumer Whore

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.

At your local Saisbury's, right now.

...because it's two of my favourite things.

• An 18-pack of Stella, £13 down from £18.
• Includes a voucher-code for a free DVD.
• I also had a voucher for double Nectar points.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for a front-of-store special offer.
But since I have a proven love of tramp-deals and free movies, what of it?*


* To be fair, I suppose it's only great if a) you like Stella, and b) you still watch DVDs in this hi-def age. Fuck it, I fit that bracket.



DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.


------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment