Sunday 7 August 2011

201: Creativity Drive - The wind-down...

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.


It's been a productive week, I've enjoyed it.
These two things are what I was aiming for, so I'm calling it a success.

Sunday Monday Tuesday
Wednesday Thursday Friday

I thought that come the weekend, I could wind down and catch up with some movies and the like, but it seems I'm in the habit now.

So, I was tinkering with this shirt design for a mate's band:

The Warriors / Clockwork Orange

...which then led me to doing this:

This probably isn't a Clockwork Droog

And like those horrible pretend crisps that come in a tube, once you start doing these, it's pretty difficult to stop.
So, then I made these:

This probably isn't Darth Maul

This probably isn't Savage Opress

This probably isn't the Green Lantern

This probably isn't Sinistro

This probably isn't Daredevil

This probably isn't Bullseye

This probably isn't the Green Goblin

That's it, I'm done for now.
Well, until tomorrow, probably...
You shouldn't be seeing this, it's only for thumbnail purposes.
DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment