Wednesday 31 December 2014

Film: 2014 in Review


Hello. Well, it's almost 2015 and I've watched some films in 2014, and in my mind that calls for a brief roundup. Especially bearing in mind that I didn't do one at the end of last year.

Anyway, here it is. 2014.

World of Blackout: 2014 in Review.

Obviously that's just an overview. There have been many good films and many bad films in 2014 which aren't mentioned there. You can see all the films I've complained about (or otherwise) over at the Film Review Index page, although if you're reading this then I imagine you've been here for most of them anyway. In the meanwhile, why not go and click 'Like' on the WoB Facebook page? Or maybe follow WoB on Twitter? Neither will improve your life too much, but it gives me a nice feeling when I see the numbers go up.

2015 will have more Star Wars in it. It will, by that definition alone, be better.
See you on the other side.

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment