Friday 11 September 2015

The Bournemouth Legacy (24 Exp.)


Hello.
Tedious-holiday-photo-time!

You know the drill; I love Bournemouth and I love taking arty-farty photos while I'm there.
Click for big.

Shore. Jetty. Boardwalk. Parade.
Creeper. Quadrant. Tre. Wisp.


Terranean Flags (i). Terranean Flags (ii). Terranean Flags (viii). Terranean Flags (vii).
Terranean Flags (vi). Terranean Flags (iv). Terranean Flags (v). Terranean Flags (iii).


Alley. Prom. Illumination. Coastal.
Judge. Jury. Executioner. Utini. September (i). Hometime.


For previous, similar entries, see:
Bournemouth Photodump
The Bournemouth Identity
The Bournemouth Supremacy
The Bournemouth Ultimatum

This shit happens all the time over on Instagram.
There are far too many sunset-shots.

Thank you for indulging me.
Now, if you don't mind, I've got a shedload of movie-reviews to catch up on…

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment