Thursday 6 October 2011

235: Look, it's ME. From off of the TELLY.

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.

And so it came to pass that Mr Richard Herring posted a link via his blog yesterday, which in turn came via Mr Andy McH.

The link is to a studio tape of series two of Fist of Fun*1, with unedited footage of Rich and Stew discussing Pancake Tuesday.
Here it is:



So why am I boring you with this? I was there when they filmed that, me.

In the final broadcast version, I appear (very briefly) on the telly.
I'm in this clip, too, at around 4m50s.

It's me! Off of the telly!

Okay, it's my long hair in the corner of the picture, and the back of my sister's head. She's on the telly more than I am there.
But I'M ON THE TELLY!

There's a longer tale about pushing in the queue at BBC Television Centre, but this isn't really the time or place. Ask me when you see me, yeah?



Huge thanks go to Andy McH for locating this, as well as Paul Dullson for originally uploading it.

Fist of Fun Series One*2 will be available on DVD soon from the awesome Go Faster Stripe. It's going to be excellent, and you should buy it.


*1 Or, as all the cool kids are calling it: FOF (fof).
*2 That's the one without me in it, I'm afraid. Sorry. Series Two next year, so I'm told.

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment