Tuesday 17 February 2009

16. It's not rocket science... it's BEER MATHS!


CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh lanugage and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.


Now, I'm no mathematician, and I'm the first to admit it. I'm not a total dunce, but my mind is largely visual-based, and if I can avoid doing sums, I will.

However, doesn't this strike you as the most pointless sign you've seen this week?



Thanks for pointing out the special offer guys! "At that price, I'll take two!"

Actually, I bought one pack. They're pint-cans, I'm not an animal.

I've got a funny feeling that someone did notice, but they figured that your average Stella-hunter will be to pissed/confused/brain-damaged to notice anything's amiss. They'll auto-focus to the orange "I'm on special" tag, and assume they're getting a bargain.

Ironically, it is a bargain. A 4-pack of Stella-Pints is usually £5.something, so £4 is the special offer. That's what you get for hiring agency staff without interviewing them first.




DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment