Friday 31 December 2010

87: All These Things That I Have Worn

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.

The 2010 Retrospective, Part 3.

It all started back in July when Army of Dave mentioned on Twitter that he was wearing a Star Wars t-shirt. I mentioned that I was also wearing one, and we posted up pictures of them.

That's all that someone like me needs you see? #StarWarsTshirtFriday was born, and for the next 16 weeks, I wore a different SW shirt and (me being me) shared it with the world via Twitter and Facebook. There was also a resurgence in December folowing the story of Katie, and when I remembered that I hadn't worn my SW-Family Guy shirts.

Anyway, here's one of the most worrying collections of clothing you'll have seen this year. Click on the thumbnail to see the full pic. Yes, they're really all MY shirts*.

The black flock on black Vader shirt The Max Rebo Band shirt The Yoda / Pull My Finger shirt

The Trooper & Crossbones shirt The Kanji/Trooper shirt The Republic Commando v2 shirt

The Lando / Lobot shirt The Scam/Troopers shirt The All-Your-Base shirt

The Full-Metal-Trooper shirt The Republic Commando v1 shirt The BattlefrontII promo shirt

The Red Five shirt The Executor-Tech-Support shirt The ol' classic, TIE-Fighter front/side shirt

The 25th Anniversary shirt The glow-in-the-dark Maul shirt The retro Empire Shirt

The Family Guy, Blue Harvest shirt The Family Guy, Something Something Something Dark Side shirt The Family Guy, 'It's A Trap' shirt

The Empire Strikes Back shirt. A different one. The Stormtrooper-Slider shirt

...I appear to have a thing for Stormtroopers and Clonetroopers. Although I could have told you that anyway.

* I know it's not like the largest collection of SW shirts known to man, but seriously, do you know anyone with that many? Do you have that many? If you do, come say hello. No, really.

Coming up next? Probably nothing.
After all, what other t-shirts could I possibly have a ridiculous quantity of..?

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment