Thursday 22 March 2012

Review: John Carter (Second Pass)

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.

John Carter poster

John Carter
132 mins / Dir. Andrew Stanton

We're here again. I've seen John Carter a second time, and other than not being entirely convinced that Taylor Kitsch is the right leading man for this movie (yet), I don't really have anything to say that I didn't put down in my first review.

So I made you a picture. Is that okay?

John Carter of Mars. Cute, isn't he?


Hmm? Faster, more intense? Okay, then...

Mr. John Carter. A hero.

Ms. Dejah Thoris. A heroine.

Mr. Tars Tarkas. A jeddak.

6/7

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment