Wednesday 2 May 2012

Review: Marvel's Avengers Assemble (Third-Pass)

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.

Marvel Avengers Assemble poster

Marvel Avengers Assemble (2D): Second-Pass review (Spoilers)
143 mins / Dir. Joss Whedon

Oh, I saw Avengers again (Orange Wednesdays, what of it?), and since I've reviewed it twice already, I made you a picture this time. Kind of like a Show & Tell

Avenged Sevenfold - Click for bigger
^^ Click for bigger (1272*546px, 160kb, opens in new window).

Hey, any time. Don't even mention it.

7/7

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment