Monday 11 May 2015

Normal service shall resume imminently...

Now obviously, you're all too polite to have mentioned it (and I love you all the more for that), but regular readers will no doubt have noticed the dearth of posts of late. Not to go too far into it, but the construct I laughingly refer to as Real Life™ recently interrupted my schedule to the point where I've had no time to watch movies, let alone write ineptly about them.

Anyhow, this is just a quick missive to assure you that normality has ostensibly returned to Blackout Towers (if such a thing was ever said to have existed at all), and the service you've come to know, love and above all tolerate shall resume imminently.

We're back, bitches.




DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.
• Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.
• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment