Monday 1 August 2011

194: Creativity Drive - Day One

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.


Day-one/proper of my creativity drive. Had these mentally banked for a couple of months now:

This probably isn't Captain America.

This probably isn't The Red Skull.

This probably isn't The Hulk.

This probably isn't Thor.

This probably isn't Galactus.

This probably isn't Nightcrawler.

This probably isn't Colossus.

^^ That's what happens when Marvel release three films in as many months, and I re-read Secret Wars*1.

There are shitloads (shitloads) more of these from a project I did a couple of years ago, and not all superhero based. I'll be doing a separate blog for them soon. Until then, revel in their cuteness.

More stuff tomorrow.
Thanks.



This isn't meant to be seen on the page.
DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

*1Although for legal reasons, I have to point out that those characters aren't the ones you may (or may not) think they look like. You know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment